What We Do
We host monthly networking events to allow you to make important contacts and build your social capital.
Promoting members is what we do best. Participate in our annual programs, community listings, and sponsorship opportunities.
Our programs and events exist to improve economic well-being and our regional quality of life.
Everything’s Symbiotic. The stronger the community, the stronger the business climate, and vice versa.
Who We Are
The Assabet Valley Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit organization representing almost 300 businesses from 25 communities. Our goal is to serve as the primary advocate for our business community.
Our mission is to represent, promote, educate, and network our members and communities at-large.
We strive to affect political, economic, and social forces that impact business and our communities. We work closely with town and state government, always representing the interests of our business constituency, but also work with government officials to plan and implement programs that benefit our communities and our State.
- Sat, Apr 15Hudson Town Hall LawnSpring Markets are located in front of the Hudson (MA) Town Hall
- Sat, May 20Hudson Town Hall LawnSpring Markets are located in front of the Hudson (MA) Town Hall
- Sat, Jun 10Downtown Hudson, MA
- Multiple DatesTue, Jun 20Hudson
- Sat, Sep 30Downtown Maynard, MA
- Thu, Oct 26Downtown Hudson & Maynard, MA